Are you moving to France? Whether you want to learn French for everyday life, your job, to study at university, or just out of interest, you can learn French Language successfully through our qualified, Indian & Native trainers.
- Believe it or not but over 40 to 50% of English vocabulary comes from the French Language. In fact, French has the most words spread out over many different languages. Learning French can even help you understand your own language better.
- French is spoken in over 43 countries in the world. French is the most widely taught second language after English. With English, French is the only other “international” language, being spoken in 5 continents.
France is the most visited country in the world with 75 million tourists yearly.
One common trait among people who study French is a desire to live and possibly work in France.
- Basic vocabulary, Grammar & Sentence Formation is taught. The culture of the French speaking people is studied, along with pronunciation with the help of tapes students are taught to understand, speak, read and write in French.
- Courses range from basic to advanced level (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 & C2) and also the customized courses for student’s requirement. Courses range from:
- Degree courses,
- Traveler’s courses and
- Crash courses with group and individual classes, offline and online.